At EAI, we are continuously providing innovative environmental management and monitoring solutions to private and public sector clients in Florida and beyond. Visit our website often for current updates on EAI projects, publications, presentations, awards, and other relevant news.
EAI’s New Fort Myers Office!
EAI is excited to announce its expansion to the west coast of Florida with the establishment of a new branch office in Fort Myers, Lee County.
Services offered at the new location include, but are not limited to:
- environmental assessments
- environmental resource permitting
- endangered species monitoring and management
- gopher tortoise relocation
- seagrass monitoring and mapping
- conservation land planning and management
- water quality monitoring
- manatee protection planning
- plant and wildlife inventories
- wetland delineations and management
- power plant distribution and transmission line environmental support services
- GPS and GIS mapping services
Feel free to contact us at (239) 215-2082 with any questions.
EAI in the Media
March 2017. Environmental Specialist Grant Baysinger weighs in on the Sand Acquisition, Nourishment and Development (SAND) Act in ECO magazine.
August 31 2016. Environmental Specialist Grant Baysinger talks about sea turtle conservation issues on the Treasure Coast on Ocean Allison's podcast.
August 15 2016. Biologist Joseph Scarola discusses sea turtle nesting and coastal light management efforts in St. Lucie County on WLX-TV (University of Florida/IFAS).
July 2016. Project Manager Niki Desjardin discusses EAI's sea turtle monitoring and research programs in ECO magazine.